Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Sambara forum.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Welcome to Sambara forum. Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:09 pm

FXPL

FXPL
Admin
Admin

Welcome to SAmbara Forum, I hope you will start using this forum to communicate with our towm members. Everyone can register at our forum and post here. WE even made a topic for guilds if anyone wants to have your guild chat at our forum post it here. Also i want to say thx to nightoy, Blakemoso(our graphic designer) and FXPL(myslef)xd for creating this wonderful forum. Spread the word of our new forum in game and other forums. Make Sambara best town ever.!!!

Ps. I had to make a new post becouse the other one was deleted somehow(I wonder who did it? Oopse! XD
PS. 2 Everyone can join our forum, tell your friends to register and join us at chatbox.

2Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm

nightoy

nightoy
Admin
Admin

u remade it better than the old one Razz

https://sambara.forumotion.com

3Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am

senou

senou
Admin
Admin

i wanan make somethign clear imma join sambara back soon enough so dw about me not being in sambara sen ^^

4Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 am

nightoy

nightoy
Admin
Admin

senou wrote:i wanan make somethign clear imma join sambara back soon enough so dw about me not being in sambara sen ^^
awsome Very Happy

5Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 am

senou

senou
Admin
Admin

wiiiii im getting my own pc tonight i hope it will function good so i can play luminary instanly Razz

6Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 pm

arrozconmango

totaly new
totaly new

Hello, I started playing Luminary again and i'd really like to join you guys cause you all seem pretty cool <3

I stoped playing a while ago but started again, i'm very active and i'll progress very fast =) ty SAMBARA FTW

7Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 pm

nightoy

nightoy
Admin
Admin

arrozconmango wrote:Hello, I started playing Luminary again and i'd really like to join you guys cause you all seem pretty cool <3

I stoped playing a while ago but started again, i'm very active and i'll progress very fast =) ty SAMBARA FTW
cool whats ur ign and ur ign before u quit ?

8Welcome to Sambara forum. Empty Re: Welcome to Sambara forum. Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 am

Afflie

totaly new
totaly new

Hello everyone ^.^ I'm new to the forum and long time GoonZu player :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum